
Savannah Guthrie’s husband, Michael Feldman, shared an emotional plea to the public after the FBI released pH๏τos of his mother-in-law Nancy’s potential abductor.
Feldman, 57, followed his wife’s lead and posted the surveillance footage of an armed and masked individual approaching Nancy’s Tucson, Ariz., home via Instagram on Tuesday.
“Someone out there may recognize this person,” the communications consultant wrote in his caption.

Savannah Guthrie’s husband, Michael Feldman, spoke out on social media about the FBI’s footage of his mother-in-law Nancy’s potential abductor.Dimitrios Kambouris

Feldman begged his followers to “please help” the family find Nancy.GC Images
Explore More

Man detained in Nancy Guthrie kidnapping case released as Bitcoin account shows activity

Cops hunting for Nancy Guthrie find suspicious black glove near her home as search intensifies

How Bitcoin exchange gave authorities’ ‘control’ over Nancy Guthrie’s kidnapper: crypto expert
“Please help us. Bring her home,” he added.
Feldman has been married to Savannah, 54, since 2014. The couple share daughter Vale, 11, and son Charley, 9.
The “Today” anchor also posted the FBI’s troubling clips of her 84-year-old mom’s purported captor on Instagram Tuesday.
“Someone out there recognizes this person,” Savannah wrote. “We believe she is still out there. Bring her home.”

Savannah and her husband share two children.Instagram/ Savannah Guthrie

Savannah also posted the footage of her mom’s potential abductorFBI
In another upload, Savannah added, “We believe she is still alive.”
The black-and-white footage, initially shared by the FBI and the Pima County Sheriff’s Department, shows the suspect tampering with Nancy’s home security camera on the morning she was reported missing.
The armed person wore a ski mask, gloves and a backpack.

Savannah said she believes her mom is still alive.Instagram/savannahguthrie

Nancy’s potential abductor has not been identified.FBI
FBI Director Patel explained via X that law enforcement “uncovered these previously inaccessible new images” Tuesday morning, noting that “the video was recovered from residual data located in backend systems.”
Hours after the footage was released, police detained an individual in the case for questioning, who was later released.
The man, who has identified himself as a DoorDash deliver driver named Carlos Palazuelos, was pulled over Tuesday and taken into custody while driving with his wife.
Authorities also searched Palazuelos’ house while he was in custody.

Nancy’s potential abductor has not been identified.Facebook/Savanah Guthrie

A suspect in the Nancy Guthrie case was taken into custody but released hours later.Savannah Guthrie/Instagram
“They held me against my will,” the 36-year-old told reporters outside of his home in Rio Rico, a tiny border community roughly 60 miles south of Tucson.
“What the f – – k am I doing here? I didn’t do anything, to be honest, I’m innocent,” Palazuelos added.
Nancy was last seen on Jan. 31 around 9:30 p.m. after being dropped off at home by son-in-law Tommaso Cioni following a family dinner.
She was reported missing the next day (Feb. 1) after she didn’t attend a virtual church service.

Nancy was last seen Jan. 31 and was reported missing the next day.Facebook/Savanah Guthrie

Investigators believe Nancy was kidnapped from her Tucson, Ariz., home.Facebook/Savanah Guthrie
Investigators believe she was kidnapped in her sleep and “harmed,” as a trail of blood, which authorities confirmed was hers, was found outside her front door.
Feldman told Page Six after his mother-in-law went missing that he’s “just being responsive” but feels “mostly unhelpful” in the gut-wrenching situation.
A ransom note was sent to news organizations demanding the Guthrie family pay $6 million in Bitcoin by the ᴅᴇᴀᴅline of Monday, Feb. 9 at 5 p.m. MT.
About $152 worth of Bitcoin showed up in the account on Tuesday, Page Six confirmed.

Savannah and her siblings have made pleas to their mom’s alleged abductor.via REUTERS

The trio even agreed to pay the ransom for Nancy’s safe return.Instagram/savannahguthrie
<ʙuттon class="social-icons__icon social-icons__icon--comments social-icons__icon--comments--has-count social-icons__icon--comments--inline" тιтle="comment" type="ʙuттon" aria-label="Post a comment." data-ga4-event="{"event_name":"ux_engagement","source_unit":"comments_link","source_position":"inline icon"}">ʙuттon>
What do you think? Post a comment.
Savannah has stepped away from “Today” and dropped out of hosting the Winter Olympics 2026 since her mom’s disappearance.
She’s filmed multiple emotional videos with her siblings, Camron Guthrie and Annie Guthrie, where they’ve appealed to Nancy’s alleged abductor and even agreed to pay the ransom.
“We beg you now to return our mother to us, so that we can celebrate with her,” Savannah said in a Feb. 7 upload. “This is the only way we will have peace. This is very valuable to us, and we will pay.”